Lately, I have been on a major exercise binge. I’m doing a really great job at sticking with my weekly goals, but today was a different story. I woke up feeling exhausted and thus, have decided to take a breather from working out today. Since I’ve been in Hawaii, I rarely wake up sleepy. There’s something about waking up in this bed…
In this lovely location…
that energizes me everyday! With the exception of this morning. Needless to say, I was dragging all day and decided to take a break from my workout today. I was kind of bummed, and was actually thinking about taking a run along the beach, but my knee was bothering me from this…
One thousand-forty-eight steps to the top. KOKO HEAD MOUNTAIN! This hike was killer. I didn’t think it would be that bad. But it was. My friend Tami and I made it to the top in only 30 minutes 🙂 but my lord, our legs were on fire.
The pain was bad, but so worth it. We got to the top of the mountain just as the sun was rising…
1,048 steps = ultimate stair master. My knee has been bothering me ever since the hike. I think it just needs to rest today and I will be back at it again tomorrow.
This weekend included some of the following…
Shave ice w/ mochi balls:
A new naners!!:
And for my baking adventure of the week….
Peanut Butter cookies w/ Hershey macadamia nut on top 🙂
I had two of these puppies today… For some reason when I don’t exercise, it just lends more time for me to stuff my face after work. I need to get a handle on that!
Last week’s goals review:
- Go to two spin classes this week. Done and Done! Such a great workout.
- Run around the lagoon once. Friday after work.
- Go on a hike. Koko Head 🙂
- Make something NEW for dinner Dang it! I made pork tacos with pineapple coleslaw, but forgot to snap a pic! They were pretty yummy, and will probably have it for leftovers soon…
This week’s goals consist of some in the same:
- Spin on Wednesday
- Run around the lagoons twice this week. Hopefully Friday and Saturday.
- Soccer on Tues/Thurs.
- Some sort of body pump DVD on Thurs?